How do I charge my Rocketboost Wireless Headphones?

Started ‎09-13-2013 by
Modified ‎09-13-2013 by

Question

Answer

How long does it take to charge the headphones?

It can take about eight to nine hours to charge the batteries. The batteries will last up to ten hours with continuous use (depending on the headphone volume level and distance from the docking station or other Rocketboost sender).

Place the headphones onto the docking station. Make sure that the headphone charging contacts and the docking station charging pins make contact. The docking station charging indicator turns red to indicate the headphones are charging. When the headphones are fully charged (which takes about eight to nine hours), the docking station charging indicator turns green. The headphones can be charged even if the docking station and/or headphones are turned off.

Important: Before using the wireless headphones for the first time, make sure the batteries are fully charged for at least 16 hours. This will provide a longer operating lifetime for the batteries.

My Rocketboost Wireless Headphones are not working at all (i.e., will not turn on using power button, no indicator lights lighting).

1. Make sure the headphone batteries are correctly installed installed.
  2. Make sure that the headphone charging contacts and the docking station charging pins make contact. You might have to rock them back and forth to make a good connection. The docking station charging indicator turns red to indicate the headphones are charging.
  3. Try plugging the docking station into a different outlet.

My power adapter was damaged. Can I get a new one?

You will need to purchase a replacement power adapter or replace your Rocketboost Wireless Headphones. Only use a power adapter meeting these specifications:Input: 100-240V AC~50/60Hz, 0.5AOutput: 5V DC=1A

What kind of batteries can I use with the headphones?

Only use rechargeable AA batteries. Replace batteries with Ni-MH : 2700mAh or below.

How do I replace the batteries in the headphones?

1. Only use rechargeable AA batteries. 
  2. With the earpiece cushion facing you, unlock and remove the cushions by slightly rotating the left cushion clockwise and the right cushion counterclockwise, then pulling them away from the headphones.
  3. Take out old batteries.
  4. Insert one AA rechargeable battery into each battery compartment.
  5. Make sure to align the ( + ) and ( - )  symbols on the batteries with the symbols in the battery compartments.
  6. Put the left and right cushions back into place. NOTE: Before using the wireless headphones with new batteries, make sure the batteries are fully charged for at least 16 hours. This will provide a longer operating lifetime for the batteries. 

Can I use a different AC adapter than the one supplied with my wireless headphones?

To avoid risk of fire and to prevent damage, only use the AC adapter supplied with your wireless headphones. Make sure that the power supply outlet matches the AC adapters 120V before making the connection.

Contributors