08-16-2012 02:14 PM - edited 08-16-2012 02:55 PM
Setup and Usage Questions
LED Indicator Questions
08-16-2012 02:28 PM - edited 08-16-2012 02:37 PM
1. Charge the battery by connecting your capsule keyboard to a computer or the power adapter using the provided USB cable. The battery LED will light orange while the battery is charging and turn off once the battery is charged.
NOTE: The internal battery is only partially charged and should be fully charged before using the capsule keyboard.
2. Unplug the USB cable from the capsule keyboard once the battery is charged.
3. Insert a finger into the gap, then lift to open the top panel.
4. For typing mode, align and place the panel in the gap.
For stand mode, align the panel with the front edge of the keyboard.
5. Place the bottom edge of the iPad into the bottom of the top panel, push up and hold on the latch, then move the top edge of the iPad into the frame.
6. Release the latch to lock the iPad in place.
7. To change out of typing mode, push the release button and pull the top panel forward towards the keyboard.
08-16-2012 02:31 PM - edited 08-16-2012 02:36 PM
1. Press the Bluetooth Pairing button on your capsule keyboard for more than two seconds to put it in discoverable mode.
2. On your iPad, enter Bluetooth settings by going to Settings > General > Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth. Your iPad searches for devices.
3. Select the Capsule Keyboard Case.
4. When prompted, enter the passkey shown on your iPad using your capsule keyboard, then press Enter. Once paired, you do not have to pair with the iPad again.
08-16-2012 02:35 PM
08-16-2012 02:38 PM - edited 08-16-2012 02:56 PM
08-16-2012 02:40 PM
08-16-2012 02:41 PM
08-16-2012 02:42 PM - edited 08-16-2012 02:57 PM