Rocketfish Support

Question 1: How do I setup my capsule keyboard?

[ Edited ]

1.  Charge the battery by connecting your capsule keyboard to a computer or the power adapter using the provided USB cable. The battery LED will light orange while the battery is charging and turn off once the battery is charged.

NOTE: The internal battery is only partially charged and should be fully charged before using the capsule keyboard.

12-0450_3.jpg

2.  Unplug the USB cable from the capsule keyboard once the battery is charged.

3.  Insert a finger into the gap, then lift to open the top panel.

Step03_11-1238_graphics_debug tree_2.jpg

4. For typing mode, align and place the panel in the gap.

Step04_11-1238_graphics_debug tree_3.jpg

OR

For stand mode, align the panel with the front edge of the keyboard.

12-0450_1.jpg

5.  Place the bottom edge of the iPad into the bottom of the top panel, push up and hold on the latch, then move the top edge of the iPad into the frame.

Step05_11-1238_graphics_debug tree_5.jpg

6.  Release the latch to lock the iPad in place.

Step06_11-1238_graphics_debug tree_6.jpg

7.  To change out of typing mode, push the release button and pull the top panel forward towards the keyboard.

12-0450_2.jpg

Rocketfish Support

Question 2: How do I pair my iPad with my capsule keyboard?

[ Edited ]

1.  Press the Bluetooth Pairing button on your capsule keyboard for more than two seconds to put it in discoverable mode.

12-0450_pairing button.jpg

2.  On your iPad, enter Bluetooth settings by going to Settings > General > Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth. Your iPad searches for devices.

3.  Select the Capsule Keyboard Case

4.  When prompted, enter the passkey shown on your iPad using your capsule keyboard, then press Enter. Once paired, you do not have to pair with the iPad again.

Rocketfish Support

Question 3: How do I charge my capsule keyboard battery?

• Charge the battery by connecting your capsule keyboard to a computer or the power adapter using the provided USB cable. The battery LED will light orange while the battery is charging and turn off once the battery is charged.

12-0450_3.jpg

Rocketfish Support

Question 4: Does my capsule keyboard come charged out of the box?

[ Edited ]
  • The internal battery is only partially charged and should be fully charged before using the capsule keyboard. For instructions on how to charge your battery, go to Question 3
Rocketfish Support

Question 5: How long does it take for my capsule keyboard battery to charge?

• Your capsule keyboard battery will take approximately 3.5 hours to charge when fully drained
Rocketfish Support

Question 6: How do I know if my capsule keyboard battery is charged?

• The battery LED will be off if the capsule keyboard battery is charged.
Rocketfish Support

Question 7: How long does my capsule keyboard battery last on a single charge?

• Under normal usage, the battery will last approximately 2.5 months. A full charge can support 300 hours of continuous typing or 115 days on standby.
Highlighted
Rocketfish Support

Question 8: What is the smart power management feature?

• When your capsule keyboard is open, it will automatically pair to Bluetooth if you have already paired it before.
  • When your capsule keyboard is open, but is idle for more than two hours, it will enter power saving mode.
  • When your capsule keyboard is open, but the iPad is turned off or Bluetooth is disabled, it will enter power saving mode.
  • When your capsule keyboard is closed, it will automatically enter power saving mode.
Rocketfish Support

Question 9: Why is the battery LED blinking orange?

[ Edited ]
  • This means that your battery is low and needs to be charged. For instructions on how to charge your battery, go to Question 3.