03-15-2012 03:48 PM - edited 03-15-2012 04:53 PM
Setup and Usage Questions
LED Indicator Questions
03-15-2012 04:02 PM - edited 04-13-2012 01:13 PM
1. Charge the battery by connecting your keyboard capsule to a computer or the power adapter using the provided USB cable.
NOTE: The internal battery is only partially charged and should be fully charged before using the keyboard capsule.
2. Unplug the USB cable from the keyboard capsule once the battery is charged.
3. Insert a finger into the gap, then lift to open the top panel.
4. For typing mode, align and place the panel in the gap.
For stand mode, align the panel with the front edge of the keyboard.
5. Place the bottom edge of the iPad 2 into the bottom of the frame, push up on the latch, then move the top edge of the iPad 2 into the frame.
6. Release the latch to lock the iPad 2 in place.
03-15-2012 04:05 PM - edited 03-15-2012 04:08 PM
03-15-2012 04:06 PM - edited 03-15-2012 04:09 PM
NOTE: The keyboard capsule can only be paired with up to two devices.
03-15-2012 04:10 PM
03-15-2012 04:12 PM
03-15-2012 04:13 PM - edited 03-15-2012 04:45 PM
03-15-2012 04:17 PM - edited 03-15-2012 04:46 PM