Rocketfish Support

Question 20: Can I plug the adapter into a printer, stereo, or other device?

[ Edited ]
  • No. The Bluetooth adapter can only be plugged into a computer. The computer can then connect to printers, stereos, and other devices that are Bluetooth enabled.
  • For more information about system requirements, see Question 19.
Rocketfish Support

Question 21: What should I do if my adapter does not work after installing Windows® 8?

[ Edited ]
  • Unplug the Bluetooth adapter, restart your computer, then plug the adapter back into your computer’s USB port.
  • Make sure that you have installed the Windows 8 drivers on your computer. For installation instructions, see Question 1.
Rocketfish Support

Question 22: What should I do if my adapter is not working with my Windows® 7 64 bit computer?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that your computer does not have built-in Bluetooth. If it does, you do not need the Bluetooth adapter.
  • Make sure that the Windows driver software was not installed when you plugged in the Bluetooth adapter. Open the Device Manager in the Control Panel. If you find the “Microsoft Generic Bluetooth Driver,” uninstall it from your system by right-clicking it and selecting Uninstall.
  • Make sure that you have installed the Rocketfish Bluetooth drivers. See Question 2 for more information.
Rocketfish Support

Question 23: Where can I get more information about the Rocketfish Micro Bluetooth USB Adapter?

Highlighted
Rocketfish Support

Question 24: Where can I find more information about my warranty?