Rocketfish Support

Question 10: Can my adapter pair to multiple devices at the same time?

• Yes. Your adapter allows for multi-pairing. It can be paired with up to seven devices at the same time.
Rocketfish Support

Question 11: How do I un-pair my computer from my Bluetooth device?

• Go into the settings on your Bluetooth device and turn off Bluetooth.
  • Right-click the Bluetooth icon in the computer’s task bar, then select Stop the Bluetooth Device.
  • On your computer, open the Bluetooth Device Control for the Bluetooth device you want to un-pair and select Disconnect.
Rocketfish Support

Question 12: How do I transfer a file from my computer to my Bluetooth device?

[ Edited ]
      1. Pair your computer and Bluetooth device. For instructions on pairing a Bluetooth device to a Windows® 7 or Windows Vista® computer, see Question 6. Or, to pair a Bluetooth device to a Windows® XP or Windows® 2000, see Question 7.
      2. Click the Bluetooth_white.JPG (Bluetooth icon) on the Windows task bar. A menu opens.
      3. Click on Bluetooth Devices. A submenu opens.
      4. Select your Bluetooth device from the list. The Device Control Panel opens.

BT Device Control_small_2_send file to BT device.jpg

1. Click Send files to the [Bluetooth device name] under the “File Transfer” heading.The Bluetooth FTP Wizard opens.
      Note: A message may appear on your Bluetooth device requesting access. Accept the request for the computer to connect to your Bluetooth device.
    2. Click Browse Files, then select the file you want to send to your Bluetooth device.
    3. Click Next.
    4. Select the destination folder on your Bluetooth device, then click Send.
Rocketfish Support

Question 13: How do I transfer a file from my Bluetooth device to my computer?

1. Click Bluetooth_white.JPG (Bluetooth icon) on the Windows task bar. A menu opens.
  2. Click Bluetooth Devices. A submenu opens.
  3. Select your Bluetooth device from the list. The Device Control Panelopens.

BT Device Control_small_1_send file to computer.jpg 

5. Click Browse the files on the [Bluetooth device name] under the “File Transfer” heading. A file navigation window opens.
    Note: A message may appear on your Bluetooth device requesting access each time you enter a folder on your Bluetooth device. Accept the request for the computer to access the files on your Bluetooth device through your computer.
  6. Browse the files on your Bluetooth device and select the file you want to transfer.
  7. Right-click on the file, then select Copy.
  8. Using the navigation pane on the left, go to the location on the computer that you want to copy the file to.
  9. Right-click on the folder, then select Paste. The file is copied to the computer.
Rocketfish Support

Question 14: How do I listen to audio from my Bluetooth device through my computer’s speakers?

[ Edited ]
    1. Pair your Bluetooth device with your computer. See Question 6 or Question 7 for more information on pairing.
    2. Click Bluetooth_white.JPG (Bluetooth icon) in the task bar. A menu opens.
    3. Click Bluetooth Devices, then select the name of the Bluetooth device from the menu. The Bluetooth Device Control window opens.
    4. Under Music and Audio, click Connect.

BT Device Control_small_4_listen to audio.jpg 

1. Use your Bluetooth device to control playback. You can use your computer for volume control.
Rocketfish Support

Question 15: What should I do if my headset or speakers are not playing sound after pairing?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that you have installed the Rocketfish drivers from the included installation CD or from the Rocketfish website. See Question 1 and Question 2 for driver installation information.
  • The computer’s default speakers may be overriding your stereo or headset. In the control panel, go into the sound settings and select your headset or speakers as the default speaker.
  • Turn up the volume on your computer or paired device.
Rocketfish Support

Question 16: What should I do if my voice is echoing while using a headset?

• Your headset may not be set as the default microphone. In the control panel, go into the sound settings and select your headset as the default microphone.
Rocketfish Support

Question 17: How do I uninstall the Bluetooth drivers from Windows® 8, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7?

1. Unplug the Bluetooth adapter from the computer’s USB port.
  2. Close all applications.
  3. Click Start, then click Control Panel. The Control Panel opens.
  4. Under Programs, click Uninstall a program. The Program and Features window opens.
  5. Click WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software.
  6. When a message asks you if you want to uninstall the software, click Yes.
    Note: You may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Rocketfish Support

Question 18: How do I uninstall the Bluetooth drivers from Windows® 2000 or Windows® XP?

1. Unplug the Bluetooth adapter from the computer’s USB port.
  2. Close all applications.
  3. Click Start, then click Control Panel. The Control Panel opens.
  4. Click Add or Remove Programs. The Add or Remove Programs window opens.
  5. Click WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software, then click Remove.
    Note: You may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Rocketfish Support

Question 19: What are the system requirements to use the Bluetooth USB adapter?

• Pentium processor or equivalent
  • One available USB port (USB 2.0 or 1.1)
  • CD drive
  • Your computer must have one of the following operating systems: Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, or Windows® 2000
    OR
    Mac OS X
  • 2.1 + EDR Bluetooth Protocol
  • The adapter is compatible with A2DP, AVRCP, BIP, BPP, BNEP, DUN, FAX, GAVDP, GAP, HCRP, HSP, HID, OPP, PAN, SPP, SYNC, and GOEP profiles.