Rocketfish Support

Question 10: Why doesn’t my cursor move when I move the controller?

• You may be out of range. Make sure you are using the controller within 13 ft. from the sensor.
  • Your sensor may not be fully extended. Extend the sensors to increase your range of play.
  • Your sensor may be obstructed. Make sure that you have a direct line of sight between your controller and the sensor.
  • Batteries may not be installed in your sensor. Make sure 4 AAA batteries have been installed.
  • Your wireless sensor may need new batteries. Replace the batteries.
  • Your wireless sensor may be turned off. Make sure your wireless sensor bar is powered on.
  • Another sensor may be connected to your Wii or Wii U. Make sure a wired sensor bar is not connected to your Wii or Wii U.
  • Your controller may not be synced to your Wii or Wii U. Make sure your Wii or Wii U controller are synced to your Wii or Wii U.
  • Your Wii or Wii U sensitivity setting may be low. Adjust the bar’s sensitivity from your Wii Options menu with the buttons on your controller. Select Wii Settings, Sensor Bar, Sensitivity, then adjust the settings.
  • Your Wii or Wii U sensor bar position may not be set correctly. Set the sensor bar position from your Wii Options menu with the buttons on your controller. Select Wii Settings, Sensor Bar, Sensor Bar Position, then adjust the settings.
Rocketfish Support

Question 11: Why can’t I see the cursor when I point my controller at the screen?

• Your sensor may be off. Make sure the wireless sensor is turned on.
  • Your sensor may be obstructed. Make sure that you have a direct line of sight between your controller and the sensor.
  • You may be out of range. Make sure you are using the controller within 13 ft. from the sensor.
  • Your sensor may not be fully extended. Extend the sensors to increase your range of play.
  • Batteries may not be installed in your sensor. Make sure 4 AAA batteries have been installed.
  • Your wireless sensor may need new batteries. Replace the batteries.
  • Another sensor may be connected to your Wii or Wii U. Make sure a wired sensor bar is not connected to your Wii or Wii U.
  • Your controllers may not be synced to your Wii or Wii U. Make sure your Wii or Wii U controllers are synced to your Wii or Wii U.
  • Your Wii or Wii U sensitivity setting may be low. Set the sensor bar position from your Wii Options menu using the buttons on your controller. Select Wii Settings, Sensor Bar, Sensor Bar Position, then adjust the settings.
  • Your Wii or Wii U sensor bar position may not be set correctly. Adjust the bar’s sensitivity from your Wii Options menu using the buttons on your controller. Select Wii Settings, Sensor Bar, Sensitivity, then adjust the settings.
Rocketfish Support

Question 12: Is there a way to extend the range of the wireless sensor?

• Extend the sensors to increase your range of play.
  • Adjust the bar’s sensitivity from your Wii Options menu. Select Wii Settings, Sensor Bar, Sensitivity, then adjust the settings.
  • Your Wii or Wii U sensor bar position may not be set correctly. Set the sensor bar position from your Wii Options menu. Select Wii Settings, Sensor Bar, Sensor Bar Position, then adjust the settings.
Rocketfish Support

Question 13: How close does the wireless sensor bar have to be to the Wii or Wii U?

• The distance between the wireless sensor bar and the Wii or Wii U will not affect the connection between the devices because the wireless sensor bar does not communicate directly with the Wii or Wii U.
Rocketfish Support

Question 14: Where can I find warranty information?

Highlighted
Rocketfish Support

Question 15: Where can I find basic specifications or information about the wireless sensor?