Rocketfish Support

Question 10: Why is the POWER/PAIRING indicator on my headphones blinking red rapidly?

[ Edited ]
  • This means that your battery is low and needs to be charged. The light will begin blinking red around 30 minutes before the batteries are depleted.
  • For instructions on how to charge your battery, go to Question 3.
Rocketfish Support

Question 11: What are the various states of the POWER/PAIRING indicator on the headphones?

• Lights blue steadily if the headphones and docking station are paired.
  • Blinks blue rapidly if the headphones and docking station are pairing.
  • Blinks red rapidly if the headphone batteries are low. The light will begin blinking red around 30 minutes before the batteries are depleted.
Rocketfish Support

Question 12: Why are the headphone POWER/PAIRING and docking station PAIRING indicators blinking?

[ Edited ]
  • This means that they are not paired to each other.
  • For more information on re-pairing them, go to Question 2.
Rocketfish Support

Question 13: What should I do if there is not sound coming from my headphones?

[ Edited ]
  • Check the volume level of the headphones or audio sources (e.g., TV, stereo system) connected to the docking station.
  • Make sure that all of the cables are connected correctly.
  • Make sure the audio source connected to your docking station is not set to Mute.
  • Make sure that the POWER/PAIRING indicator on your headphones and PAIRINGindicator on the docking station are lit blue solidly. If the indicators are blinking, go to Question 2.
  • Check if the audio source has internal/external speaker settings that allow the internal speakers to be turned off and for the sound to be output from the audio sources line output to your external device (your headphones).
  • Some TVs have a line output volume that is set according to the TV volume level. If this is the case, be sure your TV is not set to Mute and the volume is turned up.
Rocketfish Support

Question 14: What should I do if the sound has static noise or breaks up?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that all cables are connected correctly.
  • Rotate the docking station slowly to find the best reception position for your headphones. You may also want to try moving it to a new location in the room.
  • Shorten the distance between your headphones and docking station. The maximum distance is 98 feet (30 m).
  • It is possible other devices like cordless phones, microwaves, wireless routers, etc. may be causing interference. Try turning one device off at a time to determine which device is causing interference.
  • Make sure that your headset and docking station are at least 18 inches away from interference causing devices.
  • If your cordless phone or wireless router is causing interference, try changing the channel it is using. Please refer to your device’s owner manual.
Rocketfish Support

Question 15: What should I do if my headphones will not control the volume?

• Turn up the volume using the headphone’s volume controls.
  • Make sure that the headphone batteries are installed correctly.
  • To maximize the volume level through the headphones, make sure your audio source (e.g., TV, stereo system) has its volume turned up to at least 50% of their volume level.
  • Your headphone batteries may be dead. Try recharging your headphones.
Rocketfish Support

Question 16: What should I do if the headphone sound is not loud enough?

• To maximize the volume level through the headphones, make sure your audio source (e.g., TV, stereo system) has its volume turned up to at least 50% of their volume level.
Rocketfish Support

Question 17: What should if sound is only coming from one side of my headphones?

• Make sure the headphones have power.
  • Adjust the audio balance of your audio source device. See the user manual that came with your audio source device for more information.
Rocketfish Support

Question 18: What should I do if sound comes from my audio source when my headphones are connected?

• Turn off the internal speakers of your audio source. Refer to the device manual for instructions or contact the manufacturer of the audio source (such as your TV) for support.
Rocketfish Support

Question 19: Do I need to re-pair the headphones after unplugging the docking station?

• No. You do not need to re-pair the headphones and docking station after unplugging the docking station. The pairing state is saved even if the device is powered off.