Rocketfish Support

Question 10: How do I tell which mounting configuration I have?

1. Carefully place your TV screen face down on a cushioned, clean surface to protect the screen from damage and scratches.
  2. If your TV has a table top stand attached, remove the stand. See the documentation that came with your TV for instructions.
  3. Temporarily hold the flat surface of the arm assembly against the back of your TV.
  4. Identify the type of mounting configuration by determining where the arm assembly lines up with the screw holes on the back of your TV and if you will need to install the adapters.
  5. Remove the arm assembly.
13-0236_mounting configuration.jpg
Rocketfish Support

Question 11: What should I do if my TV does not match the wall mount’s mounting configurations?

• The wall mount supports 75 × 75 mm, 100 × 100 mm, 100 × 200 mm, 200 × 200 mm, and
    200 × 100 mm VESA mounting patterns.
  • You cannot use this wall mount if your TV does not match your TV’s mounting configurations. See the documentation that came with your TV to find out which configurations work with your TV, then purchase a wall mount with a compatible VESA mounting configuration.
Rocketfish Support

Question 12: What kind of screws, washers, or spacers should I use?

• Use the mounting hardware that came with your TV, if included. This hardware is almost always in the holes on the back of the TV.
  • If your TV did not come with mounting hardware and you don’t know the correct length and diameter of the mounting screws that your TV requires, test the various sizes by hand threading the screws. If a screw is too long, you can use the included spacers to get the best fit. Select the shortest screw and spacer combination to accommodate your TV.
    Note: Using hardware that is too long may damage your TV. However, using a screw that is too short may cause your TV to fall from the mount. See the documentation that came with your TV for screw size information.
13-0236_screws.jpg
Rocketfish Support

Question 13: What should I do if none of the screws fit my TV?

• Some TVs come with mounting hardware. If included, this hardware is almost always in the holes on the back of the TV.
  • Select a longer screw that fits the thread of your TV’s screw hole. Insert a spacer onto the screw, then hand thread it into the TV to check the length. Make sure that the screw is flush against the spacer, but do not over-tighten.
  • If none of the included screws fit your TV’s threads or spacers do not provide a correct fit, purchase the correct screw size from your local hardware store. You will need four screws to attach the mounting hardware to your TV. See the documentation that came with your TV for screw size information.
Rocketfish Support

Question 14: Where do the cables that hang from my TV go?

• After connecting the cables to your TV, secure the cables to the underside of the arm assembly with two cable ties.

13-0236_cable ties.jpg

Rocketfish Support

Question 15: Why do I have leftover hardware?

• Rocketfish includes hardware to accommodate a wide variety of TV and wall types. You will have leftover hardware after installation.
Rocketfish Support

Question 16: What should I do if my TV does not stay where I set it?

Make sure that all your equipment is correctly installed on the product before adjusting. The wall mount should move smoothly and easily through the full range of motion and stay where you set it. You will need the included 4 mm and 2.5 mm Allen wrenches to adjust the tension of the wall mount. Depending on the weight of your TV and the type of adjustment, it may take many turns to notice a difference.

If your TV won’t stay up or down:

• If your TV won’t stay up when raised, increase the lift tension setting. While facing your TV, turn the 4 mm Allen wrench clockwise.
  • If your TV won’t stay down when lowered, decrease the lift tension setting. While facing your TV, turn the 4 mm Allen wrench counter-clockwise.
13-0236_lift tension.jpg

If your TV is tilting forward or backward:

• If your TV is sagging forward, increase the tilt tension setting. While facing your TV, turn the 4 mm Allen wrench clockwise.
  • If your TV is drifting backward, decrease the tilt tension setting. While facing your TV, turn the 4 mm Allen wrench counter-clockwise.
13-0236_tilt tension.jpg

If your TV is too easy or difficult to move from side-to-side:

• If your TV moves too easily from side-to-side, increase the horizontal tension. Turn the 2.5 mm Allen wrench clockwise (toward the wall).
  • If your TV is difficult to move from side-to-side, decrease the horizontal tension. Turn the 2.5 mm Allen wrench counter-clockwise (away from the wall).
13-0236_horizontal tension.jpg
Rocketfish Support

Question 17: How do I uninstall my wall mount?

[ Edited ]

Warning: To avoid damage to your TV and injury, make sure that you have help while removing the TV from the wall.

1. Unplug your TV from its power outlet and any devices connected to it.
  2. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the screw, washer, and threaded cap from the wall plate.
  3. 13-0236_uninstall Step 2.jpg
  4. Lift the TV and arm assembly up off the wall plate.
  5. 13-0236_uninstall Step 3.jpg
  6. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the four screws that are attaching the arm assembly to your TV.
  7. Remove the wall plate covers, then use a socket wrench with a 13 mm socket to remove the lag bolts from the wall.
Rocketfish Support

Question 18: Can I order replacement parts if part of my wall mount or hardware is lost or broken?

• For information about replacement parts, contact Rocketfish customer support at (800) 620-2709.
Rocketfish Support

Question 19: Where can I get more information about the Rocketfish Interactive TV Wall Mount?