Rocketfish Support

10: My Rocketboost remote will not control the volume. I can’t turn the volume up or down.

• Make sure you have removed the insulation sheet in the battery tray of the Rocketboost remote.
  • To maximize your volume level through the system, make sure your source devices (i.e., A/V receiver, iPod, etc.) have their volume turned up to at least 50% of their volume level.
  • The battery in your remote may be dead. Try replacing it with a new battery.
  • All Rocketboost remotes can be used with any of the Rocketboost devices.
Rocketfish Support

11: The sound/audio is really quiet coming out of my wireless speakers.

• Make sure that all of the cables are connected correctly to the Rocketboost devices.
  • Make sure the sender or receiver devices are not Muted. The Tx/Rx indicator light blinks when the device is muted.
  • To maximize your volume level through the system, make sure your source devices (i.e., A/V receiver, iPod, etc.) have their volume turned up to at least 50% of their volume level.
Rocketfish Support

12: My audio is only playing from one of the wireless speakers.

• Make sure that all of the cables are connected correctly to the Rocketboost devices.
  • Surround sound speakers may not always have audio playing from them.
  • Make sure the speaker has power.
  • Switch the working speaker with the non-working speaker. If the non-working speaker still does not work you will need to replace your speaker.
Rocketfish Support

13: My Rocketboost device is not working at all (i.e., will not turn on using remote or power button on device, no indicator lights lighting).

• Try power cycling the device by unplugging it and plugging it back in.
  • Try plugging the device into a different outlet.
  • If the device still does not work after trying these procedures, return the device to Best Buy to have it tested.
Highlighted
Rocketfish Support

14: My power adapter was damaged. Can I get a new one?

[ Edited ]
  • Take the original power adapter to Best Buy to purchase a replacement.