Rocketfish Support

Question 1: Is this soundbar mount compatible with my TV wall mount?

• This sound bar mount is only designed to be used with RF-TVMLPT01, RF-TVMLPT02,
    RF-TVMLPT03, RF-TVMFM01, RF-TVMFM02, RF-TVMFM03, DX-TVM111, DX-TVM112,
    DX-TVM113, DX-DRTVM102, DX-DRTVL103, DX-DRTVM112, DX-DRTVM114 and Sanus VisionMount TV mounts.
  • The weight of your soundbar must not exceed 15 lbs. (6.8 kg).
  • The weight of your soundbar, soundbar mount, and TV must not exceed your TV wall mount’s maximum weight limit. See the documentation that came with your TV wall mount for more information.
  • If your TV wall mount has built-in or integrated spacers, you cannot use this product.
  • If your TV wall mount has mounting holes or slots that are wider than 11 mm (.43 in.), you cannot use this product.
Rocketfish Support

Question 2: What tools do I need to install this soundbar mount?

In addition to the package contents, you will need a:

• TV wall mount bracket
  • Phillips screwdriver
  • Level
Rocketfish Support

Question 3: Where can I find installation instructions?

• You can find installation instructions in the soundbar mount’s User Manual, which is available on the Rocketfish website (www.rocketfishproducts.com). To go to the product page, type RF-SBM101” into the search bar, then click Search. The User Manual can be downloaded from the Support/Downloads tab.
Rocketfish Support

Question 4: Where should I install the soundbar mount?

• This soundbar mount attaches to the bottom of your TV and must be positioned within 2 inches (5.1 cm) of the TV.
Rocketfish Support

Question 5: How do I position the TV and soundbar bracket arms?

• The TV bracket arms and soundbar bracket arms should be positioned as vertically as possible.
  • The TV bracket arms must not extend past the edge of your TV.
13-0265_bracket-arm-position.jpg
Rocketfish Support

Question 6: What kind of screws, washers, or spacers should I use?

[ Edited ]
  • You must use the screws and washers that were provided with the soundbar mount. Do not use the screws and washers that came with your existing TV wall mount.
    Note: If the provided screws and washers do not fit, see Question 7 for more information.
  • Use the larger washers (GG or HH) unless they do not fit your TV.
Rocketfish Support

Question 7: What should I do if none of the screws fit my TV?

• If none of the screws fit your TV, contact Rocketfish Customer Support at (800) 620-2709.
Rocketfish Support

Question 8: Why do I have leftover hardware?

• Rocketfish includes hardware to accommodate a wide variety of TV and wall mount types. You will have leftover hardware after installation.
Rocketfish Support

Question 9: Where do the cables that hang from my TV go?

• Your TV’s power cable and cables from connected devices will hang down from your TV and soundbar. Consider purchasing cable clips or ties for easy cord management.