Rocketfish Support

Question 10: How do I position my soundbar mount?

[ Edited ]

Note: You must disassemble the soundbar mount to change the angle and position of your soundbar.

• The soundbar must be positioned within 2 inches (5.1 cm) of the TV.
  • The soundbar should be parallel with the bottom of your TV.
Rocketfish Support

Question 11: What should I do if the soundbar is too close to the wall to plug in cords?

• Unplug the TV, soundbar, and connected devices from their power outlets, then remove the TV and soundbar from the wall. After inserting the cords into the back of the TV and soundbar reattach the TV and soundbar to the wall.
    Note: Make sure that you have help while you move the TV and soundbar to avoid injury.
  • Purchase new cables that will fit between the soundbar and wall easier.
Rocketfish Support

Question 12: How do I uninstall my soundbar mount?

[ Edited ]
  1. Unplug all cables that are connected to your TV and soundbar.
  2. Remove the TV and soundbar from the wall and place on a soft, clean surface. See the instructions that came with your TV wall mount for information about removing your TV from the wall.
  3. Untighten all the knobs by rotating them in a counter-clockwise direction to remove the soundbar and soundbar bracket arms.
  4. 13-0265_uninstall-step-3.jpg

5. Use a screwdriver to remove the TV wall mount bracket from the back of your TV, then remove the TV bracket arms and spacers (if needed).
  6. 13-0265_uninstall-step-4.jpg

7. Use the screws that came with the TV wall mount to reattach the wall mount to your TV. See the instructions that came with your wall mount for more information.
Rocketfish Support

Question 13: Where can I get more information about the Rocketfish Soundbar Mount?

• Refer to your User Guide on the Rocketfish website (www.rocketfishproducts.com/). To go to the product page, type “RF-SBM101” into the search bar, then click Search.
Rocketfish Support

Question 14: Where can I find more information about my warranty?

• You can find more information about your warranty in your User Guide or on the Rocketfish website (www.rocketfishproducts.com/). To go to the product page, type “RF-SBM101” into the search bar, then click Search.