Rocketfish Support

Question 10: What should I do if my wireless sender and wireless receiver are not getting power?

• Make sure that the wireless sender and wireless receiver are both connected to a working AC power outlet.
  • Make sure that the cable connections are correct and secure.
Rocketfish Support

Question 11: Why does my system keep turning itself off?

• The system will go into standby mode if no audio input signal is detected for more than five minutes.
  • If you connected your power cord to the SWITCHED AC outlet on your home theater receiver, each time you turn your home teacher receiver on or off, the wireless sender is also turned on or off.
Rocketfish Support

Question 12: What should I do if my wireless rear speakers are not playing sound?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that the wireless sender and wireless receiver are both connected to a working AC power outlet.
  • Make sure that the system is turned on.
  • Make sure that the home theater receiver is turned on.
  • Make sure that the wireless sender and wireless receiver are paired (see Question 6).
  • Make sure that the correct input is selected on your home theater receiver.
  • Turn up the volume on the TV or home theater receiver.
  • Depending on what you are listening to, audio may not always play from the rear speakers.
  • This kit supports 4 to 16 Ohm speakers. Check the documentation that came with your speakers to be sure that they are within that range.
Rocketfish Support

Question 13: What should I do if the sound from the rear speakers is not loud enough?

[ Edited ]
  • Turn up the volume on your home theater receiver or TV.
  • Adjust the volume balance (see Question 16).
Rocketfish Support

Question 14: What should I do if the sound from the rear speakers is uneven or delayed?

[ Edited ]
  • Wireless links create a small delay between the wireless sender and wireless receiver, and many home theater receivers let you adjust the delay between the various speakers in your surround system. To optimize your speaker setup, shorten the sound delay to the rear speakers by 15-20 ms in your home theater system receiver’s audio settings.
  • The shape of a room and furniture layout can affect sound quality. Try moving the rear speakers around to find the location that works best in your room.
Rocketfish Support

Question 15: How do I stop the buzzing or popping coming from the rear speakers?

[ Edited ]
  • Shorten the distance between the wireless sender and wireless receiver. The maximum distance is 100 feet. However, this may be reduced if the wireless signal has to pass through walls or other obstructions.
  • Make sure that the wireless sender and wireless receiver are at least 12 inches apart.
  • Make sure that your speakers fit within the Wireless Rear Speaker Kit’s compatible range
    (4 to 16 Ohms).
  • Make sure that the wireless sender is more than 18 inches away from any Wi-Fi routers.
  • Change the channel of your Wi-Fi Router. See your router’s user guide for more information.
  • If you live in an apartment complex, interference may be caused by a neighbor’s electronic devices. Try moving your wireless sender or wireless receiver to a different location.
  • Other devices, such as cordless phones or microwaves, may cause interference with the wireless sender and wireless receiver. Turn off one device off at a time to determine which device is causing interference.
Rocketfish Support

Question 16: How do I adjust the volume balance?

1. Turn on the wireless sender and wireless receiver, then turn on your home theater receiver and adjust it to your normal listening level.
  2. Adjust the volume on the wireless receiver, using the volume control knob, to balance the front and rear speakers.
    Note: After the volume of the wireless receiver is set up, use volume control on your home theater receiver to adjust the volume when needed.
Rocketfish Support

Question 17: What types of speakers are compatible with the Wireless Rear Speaker kit?

• The Wireless Rear Speaker Kit supports 4 to 16 Ohm speakers.
Rocketfish Support

Question 18: Where can I get more information about the Rocketfish Wireless Rear Speaker Kit?

Rocketfish Support

Question 19: Where can I find more information about my warranty?