Rocketfish Support

Question 10: What should I do if the sound from the subwoofer is not loud enough or uneven?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that the cable connections are correct and secure (see Question 2).
  • Turn up the bass in your home theater’s subwoofer output.
  • The shape of a room and furniture layout can affect sound quality. Try moving the subwoofer around to find the location that works best in your room.
  • Move the subwoofer closer to the wall or corner.
Rocketfish Support

Question 11: How do I stop the audio dropouts or interference coming from the subwoofer?

[ Edited ]
  • Make sure that the cable connections are correct and secure (see Question 2).
  • Shorten the distance between the Wireless Sender and Wireless Receiver. The maximum distance is 45 feet. However, this may be reduced if the signal has to pass through walls or other obstructions. The Wireless Sender and Wireless Receiver must be at least 12 inches apart.
  • Make sure that the Wireless Sender is more than 18 inches away from any Wi-Fi routers.
  • Other devices, such as cordless phones or microwaves, may cause interference. Try turning one device off at a time to determine which device is causing interference.

Rocketfish Support

Question 12: Where can I get more information about the Rocketfish Wireless Subwoofer Kit?

[ Edited ]
Highlighted
Rocketfish Support

Question 13: Where can I find more information about my warranty?

[ Edited ]