Visitor
elhuasteco

RF-WHP212​-A 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless Stereo Headphones

[ Edited ]

I just got these Headphones, but I’m wondering if I buy a second headset, would I be able to have them working at the same time on the same television?

If so, Can I use the same base transmitter for both?

Regular Contributor
Cory-RF

Re: RF-WHP212​-A 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless Stereo Headphones

Hello elhuasteco,

Welcome to Community@Rocketfish™!

You can use two RF-WHP212-A at the same time.  You will need to use both bases as the headsets are paired from the factory and not interchangeable.

Regards,
Cory
Rocketfish™ Support

gonzok

[ Edited ]

I have two of these, but when I use them at the same time the sounds starts to break up after 5 minutes or so. If I turn one of the bases off the sound clears up immediately. I have the bases about 36" apart.

When I use them idividually this doesn't happen. Is there anything I can do? 

Regular Contributor
Cory-RF

Hello gonzok,

Welcome to Community@Rocketfish™!

The bases being 3ft apart should be providing enough space to avoid interference.  It is also odd that that it takes 5 mins or so for the interference to start.  If you turn the base back on does the sound interference return immediately or does it take another 5 mins or so?  Do both headsets start breaking up at the same time?  Does it matter which base you turn off?  When you turn off one of the bases I assume one of the headsets stops getting sound?  You can always try moving the bases further apart from each other if feasible.  Also try leaving one of the bases on and paired while you unplug the power from the other headset for 30 seconds and then plug it back in to try and reset the connection for that base/headset.

Regards,
Cory
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor
mikelehan

u are incorrect in that statement - see my latest post regarding using two sets in the same house. Unless I have some odd thing going on it's not possible. Plus I called your tech support who said they were never tested to run two sets in the same ome and told me to take a set back to Best Buy and find a set from a different manufacturer that allows you to switch cahnnels and frequences - not much help there when I wanted support for the Rocketfish products I had spent money on

Visitor
mikelehan

I have the same problem and my hubs are in completely different rooms