Rocketfish Support

20: The sound/audio is really quiet coming out of my wireless headphones.

·         Make sure that all of the cables are connected correctly to the Rocketboost devices.

·         To maximize your volume level through the system, make sure your audio sources (i.e., A/V receiver, MP3 player, etc.) have their volume turned up to at least 50% of their volume level.

Rocketfish Support

21: My audio is only playing from one side of my headphones.

·         Make sure that all of the cables are connected correctly to the Rocketboost devices.

·         Make sure the headphones have power.

Rocketfish Support

22: Sound is still coming out of my audio source when my Rocketboost headphones are connected.

·         Turn off the internal speakers of your audio source. Refer to the device manual for instruction or contact the manufacturer of the audio sound source, such as your TV, for support.

Rocketfish Support

23: Can I get more information about Rocketboost and other products?

·         More information can be found by visiting www.rocketboost.com

Rocketfish Support

24: Can I get more information about the Rocketboost Wireless Headphones?

·         Refer to your User Guide or the Rocketfish website: http://rocketfishproducts.com/products/mobile-audio-video/RF-RBWHP01.html

Rocketfish Support

25: Where can I find more information about my warranty?

·         You can find more information about your warranty in your User Guide or on the Rocketfish website: http://rocketfishproducts.com/cms/documents/Rocketfish-Warranty1YR_Web.pdf

Rocketfish Support

26: What is a Rocketboost network?

• Rocketboost is expandable wireless digital audio.

• Rocketboost products form an audio network and each Rockteboost receiver can select the audio from any Rocketboost sender in the network.

• Rocketboost products include “senders”, which send or transmit audio streams, and “receivers”, which receive the audio. This lets you listen to music from your sender in other rooms using your receiver.

o    Note: For this product, the “sender” is built into the docking station, and the “receiver” is the headphone.

• Every Rocketboost network must contain one hub device, which helps devices pair the network. The network can have only one hub, which you can enable using the hub switch on the back of all Rocketboost senders and sender/receivers. If this is your first Rocketboost product, you should make the docking station sender device the hub, if you already have Rocketboost products, you should disable hub mode on the docking station.

o    Important: Hub devices must always have power for your network to operate. The hub device can be in standby (power saving) mode, but must stay plugged in.

Rocketfish Support

27: How many senders and receivers can I setup?

·         The maximum number of Rocketboost devices in a Rocketboost Network is 9. If you already have 9 devices and attempt to join another one, then joining will fail for the new device.

o    Note: If you want to remove a device from your Rocketboost network you need to rejoin it to a different hub device (this basically creates a 2nd Rocketboost network).

Rocketfish Support

28: Can I turn off my docking station if it is not ENABLED as my hub device?

• All sender/receivers such as your docking station must always have power for your network to operate. The sender/receivers can be in standby (power saving) mode, but must stay plugged in.

Rocketfish Support

29: Do I need to re-pair the headphones and docking station after unplugging the docking station?

• No, the pairing state is saved even if the device is powered off.