Re: RF-MAB2 Replacement Ear Pads

I'm in the same boat. However, unless they can better support their products, I doubt  will  ever buy Rocketfish again.

Lol, I posted a link to somebody selling the pads on ebay, but I guess the mods deleted my message. Now I'm not so much of a fool to post the link again, but I will say that you people should go look on ebay for replacement ear pads

Yeah, those went for $6.99; I got there too late, guy sold them out.  Now somebody's got them on there for $24.75 Seriously ?  Someon trying to make a few bucks !?  Since Rocketfish is a Best Buy - owned company I say we just keep bugging them to make them available.  I would be willing to pay $5 - $10 a pair for them, but no more than that.

For everyone looking for pad replacements, just order 40 mm good quality round pads. They will stretch into the frame that holds the pad. It doesn't look as the original, but it does the job and they cost about $1.00 for 8 pads I believe

For everyone looking for pad replacements, just order 40 mm good quality round pads. They will stretch into the frame that holds the pad. It doesn't look as the original, but it does the job and they cost about $1.00 for 8 pads I believe

nielda65 wrote:

Thanks,

Where did you order  from?

ken

Ordered them at ebay. Just type in 40 mm earpads
Rocketfish Support

Hello all,

You can now find the original ear pad replacements here: http://bit.ly/1w1j0uu

Regards,  

Maria 

Rocketfish™ Support

Hi I see that you have a best buy link for the replacement ear pads

However they do not ship to Canada and they recently closed all the Best Buy stores locally.

Do you have an alternate place to order them, or should I just check out ebay?

I've had these headphones for a few years now they are awesome.

Rocketfish Support

Hello Fotolabman,

Unfortunately, we only have the replacement available through our partstore.com site.I would recommend using an alternative website if they ship to Canada. So glad you like them! 

I'm sorry I couldn't assist you further in this case.

Regards,

Maria

Rocketfish™ Support