Re: RF-WHP01

I am having the same problem as many of the above users. How do I access the batteries in the headset? Can't seem to be able to find them.

Regular Contributor

Hello kjm5932,

Welcome to Community@Rocketfish™!

See the batteries install instructions below.  The can also be found on page 18 of the manual.

RF-WHP01 Batteries

Regards,
Cory
Rocketfish™ Support

Something way different is happening to me. The docking station once i turn it on it will blick red in power and green in connect then in a few seconds it will both turn red then wait for a few seconds and the power will be blick red fast and connect turns this yellow color. The headphones will be blinking green once i turn it on. Press and hold the connect button it will blink green and red. What can i do?
Ex
Visitor

I'm also having a issue with these headphones. when I fully set them up to my Tv which i use for a PC screen. i have the PC hooked up to the TV HDMI-1 which also has a red and white audio jacks however i don't use those because it also has a headphone jack which I did use with the headphone jack to audio cable. I plug the end with the headphone jack into the tv and the other end with the red and white audio jacks into the headphones base AUX-output and get no sound. So i went to the base Aux-input and still nothing. I turned the base off and the headphones prior to hooking them up. After hooked up I turn the base on, then the headphones with new fully charged rechargable batteries. The bases connect light is a solid green and the headphones also have a solid green light yet no sound still. So i hold the manual connect button down on the base until it's flashing red/green, then hold the headphones connect button down and it'll flash red/green for a mere second before making a pair and still nothing. so i hit the base connect button and this time do nothing with the headphones and it makes a connection and but no sound. i done it in reverse with holding the headphones connect button down 1st like i did with the base and still nothing. I've tried turning the base gain all the way up and down along with headphones volume and nothing. They worked for 3 days for maybe 20 minutes each day before the sound just vanished on them. What could be the issue? I believe I've a faulty pair but wanted to hear what everyone had to say first. would Rockfish send me a shipping label to have a look at themself? I hope they'll be willing to replace or repair these free if we can't figure this out soon? 

Rocketfish Support

[ Edited ]

Hello Ex,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

If you are getting solid lights on the headset and docking station, the units are paired together fine. The issue is not going to be with the wireless communication between the headset and base.

Check the connections on the back of the base. You should have a set of red/white RCA cables connected to the AUX INPUT on the docking station. Follow those cables to the TV, they should be connected to an audio output on the TV. Make sure all connections are secure. 

If you still do not get sound, try connecting the docking station to another TV and see if the issue persists.

Regards,
Ryan
Rocketfish™ Support