Light up lightning cable doesn't light the way it used to.

The cable I bought at best buy about a month or so ago. It used to have a crawling light up effect when charging. Now it just blinks super fast. It also was blinking slowly and it's getting SUPER hot where it plugs into the charger. I don't have any receipt anymore and I'm bummed it cost 20.00. I thought by buying a charger that wasnt cheap I'd get a quality performance. Help!!
Regular Contributor

Re: Light up lightning cable doesn't light the way it used to.

Hello Jesster00420,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

We'll be happy to look into this concern if you'll please reply with your Rocketfish product model number.

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Model: RF-LASC3W
Regular Contributor

Hello Jesster00420, 

I would advise you to take the RF-LASC3W and the receipt, back to the place of purchase to pursue warranty replacement options. This has a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. 

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Just curious as to if you know why it does this. I have the same problem, love the product tho definitely really great!

Excellent advice.... the original post states "I don't have my receipt" and you recommend that they take their receipt into the store.... facepalm...

i am having the exact same issue with my charging cable and I also don't have my receipt. Should I too take my receipt into the store with me??

When we buy products like this, you should not have to plan "what if this is a crap product... better keep that receipt"

I will never purchase another rocketfish product for either myself or my company again.
Highlighted
Rocketfish Support

Hello astouffer,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

In the event you do not still have a copy of the receipt, we may be able to locate the purchase info in the Best Buy system. You can contact your local Best Buy store to attempt to look it up, or you can PM me with your information too see if its able to be located. If the receipt is unable to be located, you can call Rocketfish Support at 1-800-620-2790, and additional options may be available, but not as time effective as looking up the purchase info.

Regards,
Jon
Rocketfish™ Support