Mobile phone charger - model RF-PMC55 - dead?

I purchased this dual charger for my Android phone in the past year.  It just stopped working in the past day or so.  It does not 'light up' when plugged into a car outlet.  I have tried another charger, and it works fine in the same outlet with the same phone.

Is there a fuse in the charger that can be replaced?  I am surprised this died so quickly, as I have two chargers - one for travel and one for home use.

Regular Contributor

Re: Mobile phone charger - model RF-PMC55 - dead?

Hello mtors,

Welcome to Community@Rocketfish™!

Unfortunately the fuse is built-in and not replaceable.  The RF-PMC55 has a one year warranty so I would recommend returning with your charger and a copy of your receipt to your place of purchase in order to pursue the possibility of warranty repair or replacement.

Regards,
Cory
Rocketfish™ Support

Cory,

Thank you for your response, however, I do not have my purchase receipt - as I bought it while traveling (not even sure what store i purchased it from).

There were many options (most lower cost) for car chargers and I selected Rocketfish based on what I had heard from others, as well as the service person in the store.  For a premium product, I am very surprised that the charger has essentially died in a year.

I would like to exchange my defective product for a new one.  Can you coordinate that for me?

Thanks,

Mark

Regular Contributor

Hello mtors,

The RF-PMC55 must be warranted through the store.  If you are not able to find the receipt I would recommend contacting your local store and seeing if they can locate the receipt for you.  Generally they are able to find your receipt if you know close to when you bought it and if you can provide them with the credit or debit card number you purchased it with.  If the store exhaust all options to find the receipt and doesn't find it you can contact our support line for additional options.

Rocketfish Support Line: 1-800-620-2790

Hours of Operation:

7am to Midnight (CST)

7 days a week

Regards,
Cory
Rocketfish™ Support

This seems to be a common problem, It happened to both my wife and I after about 9 months. I will not be purchasing any more items of the Rocketfish brand.

Highlighted

With the improvement of technology,there are more and more electronic products appear in people's daily life.We have to admit that the mobile phone make our modern life better and more convenient.However the cell phone sometimes cause new problems and breaks up people's peaceful life.To create a quiet condition, the remote jamming device can help a lot.