Highlighted

Proposal for Galaxy SIII Case from Korea

When I came to exhibit our new products which are smart phone accessoreis at Miami sourcing fair in Miami, I've been to visit Miami BestBuy to look around and found few Galaxy SIII cases but those quality are poor enough, I think they are made in China.

BestBuy is best Electronic Specialty shops in the North America but these smart phone cases  do not look great.

Thus, I would like to propose Our OEM biz to you, meaning that we would  like to provide you with out best quality products made in Korea with your name brand.

If you give me a chance to introduce our company and our product, it would be happier.

Please let me know your direct email address, then I'll send you our poduct profile immediately.

Thanks

Best Regards

Ken, Park

When I came to exhibit our new products which are smart phone accessoreis at Miami sourcing fair in Miami, I've been to visit Miami BestBuy to look around and found few Galaxy SIII cases but those quality are poor enough, I think they are made in China.

BestBuy is best Electronic Specialty shops in the North America but these smart phone cases  do not look great.

Thus, I would like to propose Our OEM biz to you, meaning that we would  like to provide you with out best quality products made in Korea with your name brand.

If you give me a chance to introduce our company and our product, it would be happier.

Please let me know your direct email address, then I'll send you our poduct profile immediately.

Thanks

Best Regards

Ken, Park

Thanks

Best Regards

Ken, Park